Anupama Institute of Management


The Anupama Institute of Management has been established by Dr. R.N. Gupta Technical Educational Society. Anupama Institute of Management is located on prime location on Delhi-Jaipur N.H-8, Gurgaon(Haryana). The Institute is well connected with NCR and near-by towns in terms of bus transport facility.

The Institute is richly equipped with infrastructural facilities in terms of library, computer centre, class rooms, seminar hall, and common room and has a competent faculty. Above all, it has a dedicated management which is committed to rendering valuable service to the cause of higher education.

Courses Offered
Masters in Business Administration- MBA

The admission to MBA Course is on the basis of score obtained in MAT conducted by All India Management Association, New Delhi.
All candidates desirous of applying for admission are required to submit admission application form with the requisite fee before the last date fixed for submission of the same. If the admission form is not submitted in time, the candidate will not be considered for admission under any circumstances.
75% seats to be filled through on line counseling by Haryana State Counseling and remaining 25% seats to be filled by the college.

Fees Structure
The Course Fees Is RS. 80,000 for two years
To visit the college click here

Bhora Kalan, Near Bilaspur Chowk,
Pataudi Road, National Highway (N.H.-8)
Phone-No : 0124-2279481,82,82,83,84,85
Mobile : +91-9812833583
Fax : 0124-2279485
                                                         Colleges   Delhi | Gurgaon |  Noida | Faridabad